Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eat Pray Love



Last Thursday I had a day off.. and I red boxed the movie Eat Pray Love. Oh man I loved it. I have for about 2-3 years now really wanted to travel to Italy. I want to eat pasta, and more pasta, and learn how to cook the food and just take in the culture. Well, this movie only made it worse. I SO WANT TO GO! But money does not grow on trees so it prob will not happen in the near future.

What I loved about the movie is that it spoke to me. It is about figuring out who you are and being ok with that and also finding balance in life. one of my favorite quotes from the movies is


"Balance is not letting anyone love you less than you love yourself."

Inspiring... It is true. I am trying to figure out how to balance my life at the moment.. I don't have much to balance, just work, eating, sleeping, trying to meet people, calling, fun, family and just good old me time. It is not really that much but it is over loading me at the moment. It seems when I try to balance it just all falls apart. But I am going to keep trying.

the next favorite line is..

"I am so sick of people telling me I need a man."


not that people are telling me that I need a man but sometimes it feels like it. I am actually ok with being single. Sometimes it would be nice to have somebody but oh well. I just loved that in the movie she learned to tell people that she did not need a man. it was awesome. She just learned to love her self and then once that happened she found her love.


So I recommend this movie and am warning you will prob want to go to Italy or India afterwords. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment