Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shooting

On Monday my Dad and brothers came up and we went with Logan and Brooke and their friend shooting. We went up providence canyon and found a nice place. It was a journey getting up there. We all piled in Logan's truck and headed up. There was so much fresh snow that we did get stuck a few times but it was nothing a little pushing and shoveling could not fix. Logan has a few different kinds of guns and I could not tell you all the names. i think one was a shotgun, a pistol, and some gun that looked like the military would have.

Me, Skyler and Nils had never even touched a real gun before let alone shot one. So Logan was super patient and explained everything. We all took turns shooting the clay things and with the other guns. I don't think that i hit a single one. Skyler did really good and hit some things that no one else could. Nils did great also. But I think Logan kicked all of our butts.

I was scared but it was fun. I don't think I could ever really shoot anything. I would aim and then close my eyes so i did not really matter if I aimed. lol :) oh well, It was a fun and beautiful day.


Logan & Matt




Nils, Spencer, Dad


Logan





Brooke





Spencer, Nils, Skyler, Me


Dad


Logan Helping Me


Skyler

Nils





No comments:

Post a Comment