Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blessed!

So I had a really bad day on Sunday. It was one of those days where you feel the whole world is coming to an end. There was a lot of crying and eating of chocolate. But the best thing about that day is to realize how truly blessed I am .
I am Blessed with:
Wonderful Parents
Great Roommates
Wonderful Friends
A great RS President
A Wonderful Bishop
A temple close by
A Job with wonderful CO Workers
A Heavenly Father who Loves me

and much much more.

This list above saved me and my day and put things back into perspective and turned my day right around.

I am truly Grateful!

1 comment:

  1. And don't ever forget I LOVE YOU!!! You are an amazing woman Shiree and you inspire everyone around you for the better. I'm glad you were able to have a better day. I have been thinking about you a lot. I miss you tons. We really need to find a time to get together and stop talking about it!

    ReplyDelete