Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner & a Movie



Saturday Me and my roommates did dinner and a movie. After I got off work Brooke and Emma met me at Rumbi Island Grill.

I had a buy one get one free coupon and so we went and split a few things. Oh man, I love this place! It is so so yummy. I was so excited when Logan got one:)


Then we went over to a red box and got a movie. We got the movie "Takers".


It had Paul Walker in it so I was OK. :) (oh i love his eyes) so we started watching it and oh man.. one of the WORST movies ever! it was a mixture of Ocean 11 and Italian Job, but there was no real story plot or character development. They even tried to pull off the Italian job Truck through the road thing but failed. You could not tell who was good or bad they were all bad. So please don't waste a dollar on this movie.

Then on Monday we ordered pizza and watched the old parent trap that was on TV. Great Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment