Friday, February 4, 2011

Booted

On Tuesday I had got back to Logan a little after eight and went downstairs and visited with my neighbor for a little while and then went back upstairs to start putting my stuff away and hope to warm up. As i was doing so my neighbor Karl came over and said that his car would not start and needed to go to the store and if i could take him. I really did not want to go back out so i just gave Karl my keys and said just don't wreck it. So Karl went to the store and came back and gave me my keys and said the he did not wreck it. :) we talked for a min and then he left. Then a little while later i get a text from




Brett another neighbor and it said " Shiree.. where did you park?"




I responded with "not sure why?" Cause i was not sure where Karl had parked my car.




Brett" Well there is a car that looks like yours that has been booted."




Oh man my mind went crazy I grabbed my coat and ran over to Karl's and asked him where he parked my car and told him about the texts. So he showed me and..... IT was my car that got BOOTED!

I was ready to cry! The note on my car said that it was going to cost me $75.00 to get it off. I do not have that and i am sure that Karl did not either. But he was a great guy and still offered to pay for it since he did park it there. He said that he only had 50 on him and I told him i could come up with the 15. I called the number and talked to the people and they said that since I actually lived there it was only $25.00. So Karl paid it and i got my car unbooted.

Crazy! I am just grateful that Brett told me so that I did not find out at 8:15 when I had to be to work by 8:30.




No comments:

Post a Comment