Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning

On Monday the First Day of Spring, It was not spring weather so I could not go out and play but I was lucky and my Mom came up to Logan with Skyler, Keyan and Jarin.

Mom dropped the boys off at Brooke's to play for a little bit and then we went shopping. Mom got a really cute dresser stand for her TV at DI for only 12 dollars. It is so so cute! Then she got me a mat for a picture that i have been wanting to frame. It looks awesome!

then we went back to my apartment and we started Spring Cleaning. I have been wanting to organize my room and get all the junk that has been piling up from my moves and living in Logan. Mom is super wonderful at throwing things away and organizing. so we spent a few hrs doing that.

It looks so so super nice! It is amazing! I am so lucky to have her be willing to help me. I was even luckier that we ran out of time and she could not touch my clothes.:)

Then we went to lunch and talked and ate. it was super fun. :)

I am excited for spring... I just wish the weather was better :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment