Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random blogings

OK So I have not blogged for a while but I am alive..! :) I have been working 40 hrs the past few weeks. :) I really don't mind working that much but it just does not leave much time for interesting things to blog about.

Spring break was last week for USU. It snowed on Monday but the rest of the week was nice. I was the only one in my apartment. :) it was great cause i could clean it and it stayed clean :) I am so so excited for spring to come. I love the spring! it is one of my favorite seasons. I love all the new flowers coming up and the warm after the cold cold winter and the excitement of everyone.

Saturday was a great day! DJ was up here and I was able to go and see my neighbor Hannah at her gymnastic event up at usu. She did SO SO wonderful! I was amazed.

Then Chelsey and her family were up and I got to play with them. OH I love her so much and It was so so nice to be able to play. I love her Family and they are so so wonderful. I feel so loved when i am with them. we just chilled but it was the most wonderful thing ever.

I also was able to run to the store and get errons done... it was so wonderful. :)

I hope more fun things to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment