Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!


Yeah! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!


So I really like this holiday. I think that it is super fun. My mom always made it a big deal and I remember in school it was a big thing also.


In the mornings we would have green waffles or pancakes and we would all wear green so we did not get pinched and then mom always made green chicken pot pie with green mashed potatoes and a green salad. But NO green Milk!


I remember as a kindergartner when Mrs. Olsen had green feet and the leperchaun came and left us a present. It was so great. there is something fun about finding gold and a tiny leprechaun.


Today I miss being a kid and feeling all the magic of this day. but I made myself green waffles and I made green cupcakes for work. :)
I hope everyone's day is filled with luck!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I feel so bad! I totally forgot about St. Patrick's day for my girls until we had gotten up and ate breakfast! Luckily I put them in green but I really wanted to make it a fun day and I BLEW it! Oh well right?! Next year!
    I had SO much fun hanging out with you while we were up. I needed me some Shireebee time! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete