Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Genuine Ken




I have come to really like this show. I watch it on Hulu. I don't know if it is on regular TV. I started watching it one because I was board and two because it looked interesting. I can admit it I do like the reality show like the Bachelor but I am just not into all the drama that goes with it. most of the time i just want to slap one of them but it is just embarrassing. But Genuine Ken is not like that. The guy just compete against each other doing things that help them to be an all around guy and that almost perfect boyfriend. :)


There is only one episode left and it is next week. I highly suggest that you get on hulu and watch all of them. Seriously I laugh through most of them. Plus some of them are cute.

My favorite GK is Chirs. Oh man, I think he represents what my Gk would be. He is caring, cute, makes me laugh, sweet, likes pasta, and his favorite color is blue, plus he is an all around great guy. You can go the the genuine ken website and they have videos and profiles and he just fits my mold of an all American boyfriend. :)



See look how stink in cute he is.. ya got to love that smile. :)

It is down to him and one other guy.... I Hope he wins!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I love that you watch this show, it is my guilty pleasure too! I totally love Chris! He was my favorite from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete