Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sheepie Boards

My calling in my ward is Visiting Teaching Coordinator in my Relief society. I Love it! it is keeping me on my toes and i am learning a lot about visiting teaching. I love that I get to know all the girls in my relief society. I have been trying to find fun and new ways to make visiting teaching something that the girls want and can do. I have a bunch of girls who have never done VT and some that are still new. Our numbers are super low and i saw this idea on http://www.visitingteaching.net/ I made some of my own adjustments to them and I LOVE THEM!



The Idea is that there is one sheep per girl. Each month when I get the reports I move over one sheep per girl that got visit taught. it is more a visual reminder to get their VT done and how important it is.




I am hoping it works. If anyone has any other ideas on helping getting girls to do their visiting teaching that would be great if you could share.. Thanks.

1 comment: