Thursday, November 4, 2010

26th Birthday

So I am now officially 26 and old! (I even have the gray hair to prove it) Most of the time I feel old but lately people have been really nice and think and tell me I look young. lets see I have got 18,20,and 21. Now that would be nice but I think that I am going to like being 26. I did not like 25. It was not a fun year so I am really hoping that 26 is better. I love even years and in the past they have been good to me.

With turning 26 I got kicked of my parents insurance. I have been worried about that for a while and with my job I kept hoping that I would be able to move up to 30 hrs. and get insurance. For a while it did not look like it but Good News I Get Insurance!!!! I start on Monday with my new hrs. :) Yeah!


If you would of asked me when I was 18 where or what I thought my life would be like when I was 26 is definitely not what it is now. I thought I would be married, have a kid, graduated with a BS in something, and being a mom maybe working one or two days just to help save money. But lets see I am totally single, not even a prospect of a date, only have an associates degree and cant decide on a BS degree, working as many hrs as I can get and not being able to save any of it. But the only thing that makes me feel less like a looser is that I know that I am where I am suppose to be. I am still learning the lesson of Patience.

One thing I am truly Grateful for in my 26 yrs is my Family! Immediate and extended. They are so wonderful and have shown me so much love. So I ended up with a Big Family Birthday Weekend. I went to the Jones Girls Night. It was a blast and a wonderful blessing. I love them all so so much. then me and my mom went shopping all day. It was exhausting but it was great. Then on Sunday my daddy and mom made me breakfast, I went to Church with the family and watched Skyler in the Primary Program, and then we had a huge family dinner and cake. Here are some pictures of my birthday and the presents that I got.
I got some Orange organizational boxes from Ikea and some fabric for a new purse that a girl I work with is going to make for me and Brooke & Logan game me the Scrapbook.
These are my Birthday outfits. I am singing in a Choir and needed Jewel tons and got these. I love them so so much
this is my birthday cake! it is a 3day cake. it has to sit in the fridge for that time to set up. I was super super good.
Singing Happy Birthday! I did blow out my All My candles in one breath and hope my wish comes true. ;)


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good birthday. You are so not a loser!! I love you to death!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.... I took you to dinner..... ha ha Just kidding! I LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete