Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jones Girls Night

On October 22 &23 we had a Jones Girls Night Party. It was one of the funnest things that i have ever done! It could not of come at a better time. It was so wonderful to spend time with people who love you and to just let loose and have fun. There were so many fun things that night but I am not allowed to say. Lets just say what happens at Aunt Lynette's stays at Aunt Lynette's.:)
I Love All My Cousins and Aunts Very much!!
Thanks Gals For Everything!!
Chelsey & Leah
Chelsey & Me

Becca & Sarah & Leah & Paula

Alyssa & Leah




Me & Chelsey & April


Hawley & Me


Me Trying to dance


PS. I only put the Least Incriminating photos on :)

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun fun night! We'll have to start planning the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sad that i missed it but there i will be there for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So much fun! I love all of you OH SO MUCH, and we sure missed you Tiff! But the next one is going to be even better!

    ReplyDelete