Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jack Black Movies/ Food

so me and my roommates and Curtis, Karl, and Jeffery have had a fun week of Jack Black movies and food. Last wednesday(a week ago) we decided to watch Kung Fu Panda and make Romen noodles. It was so so much fun. Emma made a tai peanutbutter noodles that was super good. Lindsey made an egg drop soup thing with romen. and then we had just normal romen. it was so so much fun. I love that movie it is super funny and very quotable.

Then on friday we had a Nacho Libre movie food night. We had nachos. we made some fablous guacamole we had melted cheese, shredded cheese, black beans, pinto beans, salsa, onions, and more stuff i cant remember. but they were super super good. we watched the movie as we ate. I remember why i have only seen this movie once before. yea it is funny and has some good quotes but really, i could not watch it more than 1 every couple of years. :) just my opinion.


we could not figure out what to eat for School of Rock. but I think we are still working on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment