Monday, November 22, 2010

Things I am Grateful For....

With the Thanksgiving Holiday approaching I have been thinking of things that I am grateful for...

Family...I love my family! weather it is my mom and dad or my siblings, cousins, aunts, grandparents, or whoever I am so blessed with the family that I have!

Friends.. I have been blessed over the years to have great friends. I don't see a lot of them any more but they are still there and i am grateful for that. I have also made new friends in the past few years and they have been blessings in disguise.

My Student Ward... I have the best ward ever!!! There are so many wonderful people and they are so nice. it is really big right now(350) but people just try and get to know everyone and are caring and supportive.

My Bishop Brick.... I LOVE my bishop brick. they are some of the finest men around. My bishop is the BEST bishop ever. He is so loving, kind, knowledgable friendly, and genuinely cares about everyone of us.

My Calling... I just received a new calling which is VT Coordinator. it has been a challenge to keep up and learn everything that there is about VT but I love it. i am trying to get to know all the girls which is 80 new best friends. :)

Job... I love my job. it was a major blessing to get it and it blesses my life each day. I love the people i work with.

Car... I am grateful that i have one and that it works, and has not given me to many problems(knock on wood)

Health... I am Glad that i have pretty good health and that i don't have any major problems.

Testimony.. I am super grateful for my testimony. It helps me get through each day and is strengthened each day as well. it is my foundation.

The Gospel.... with my testimony i am grateful for my membership in the church. for the prophets, leaders, temples, and everything it is.

Talents.. I am grateful that I have talents. even though i am not very good at them i appreciate them.

Food, Shelter, Clothes.... I am Super grateful for all of these.

My bed at home... I am the ONLY person in the world that loves my bed at home. even though i don't get to sleep in it a lot i really enjoy it when i get the chance.

Coco-Motion... I Live in Logan I am super Grateful for my hot chocolate maker... I use it all the time. it is one of the best things in the world.

Waffle maker... So I think that I seriously live off raspberry waffles. they are super yummy and i eat them all the time. I am love waffles and have since i can remember. this is one of my favorite appliances.

Last but not least I am grateful for CHOCOLATE... Oh I don't think i could live with out it. it make everything better, make me happy, and it just heaven.

I am truly grateful for many more things but these are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment