Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shiree's 25 Hot Men List

I was at work I was looking on Yahoo and saw that People Magazine had their 25 Sexy men magazine out and I saw some of the pictures and they were either old or not that cute to me. So I decided to make my own. I started a list and then it kept getting bigger and bigger and wow it was a great list here are few of my favorites.

Zac Effron
Will Smith
Tom Welling


Taylor Lautner


Channing Tatum





Paul Walker


Patrick Dempsy
(McDreamy)

Eric Dane
(McSteamy)


Matt Long
Matthew McConaughey


Liam Hemsworth

Kyle Korver

Jensen Ackles

James Marsden

Jake Gyllenhall

Josh Duhamel

Hugh Jackman
David Beckham

Cory Monteith

Chris Pain

Chord Overstreet

Chase Crawford

Chad Michael Murry

Rick Malambri

David Boreanaz

Ashton Kutcher

If you can't see the pattern most of it is their EYES!! They have Beautiful EYES!!!

some of the other guys on the list are:

Ryan Reynolds, Dule Hil, Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bail, Tim McGraw, Ewan McGreggor, Eddie Cahill, Carmine Giovinazzo, Matt Damon, Kellan Lutz, Mario Lopez, Alex Meraz, Sean Faris, David Archuletta, Bob(biggest Loser) Daron Williams,

I Know that there is more but that would that way to long... feel free to tell me what your favorites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment