Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Weding

The Royal Wedding!!!


On April 29Th 2011 William and Kate got married! It was the talk of the town! Every TV station had non stop coverage. I wanted to stay up all night and watch it but I had to work that day and decided to get some sleep but my wonderful mother helped me out. My mom watched Princess Dianna's wedding and so she was definitely watching this one. She was so kind as to call me and wake me up for the important parts. I am truly grateful that she did this so that I could take part of this Historic Event!



I really think that they make a cute couple! They look so happy the whole time! It was like a perfect fairytale. :)





OK So I loved her dress! I thought it was perfect for her. It was a great mix of modern and tradition at the same time. She look Beautiful!






The Royal kiss! It was cute! I am just so excited for them! Plus I am a total girl and LOVE weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment