Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Death of Osama Bin Laden



On Sunday May 1st 2011 I had gotten home from a fireside and ward prayer and sat down and was watching the TV. I was watching the movie 8 Seconds and then it was commercial and flipped Thur the other stations and this popped up! Osama Bin Laden is dead! At first I was in shock and then there was a moment of disbelief and then utter joy!

I had a neighbor, Mary Alice Wahlstrom, was on the first plane that hit the first tower. 911 Was devastating to the whole nation but it also hit very close to home.


I realize that my excitement for this mans death is because he killed so may innocent people, and that there is hope that this war will end sometime in the near future and the wonderful troops that risk their lives to keep us safe.

I Love the United States! I am truly grateful for the rights and freedoms that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment