Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving Apartments



So I had to move apartments on the May 10Th. The apartment where I have lived the last year is being filled with tenets form the Opera Company. So I had to move across the parking lot. In the past when i move mom, grandma and grandpa are there to help me. this time i was by my self. I totally thought i could do it.. but oh man it was such a very hard and long task. I made so so many trips up and down stairs, and across that parking lot. I swear I waked 5 miles.






My new roommate Moon did help me with a few boxes and then I had Logan, Brooke and 2 of Logan friends come and help me. They took the big stuff I could not lift. Then they took the rest of the boxes. They finished in 1/2 hour. it would of taken me 5 more hours to do what they did. I was truly grateful.






Then by the next day I had everything moved UNPACKED and put away. It was so so wonderful to have that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment