Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fablous Friday!

On Friday May 6Th, we all got together (the whole family) and we went down to Provo to the BYU Museum of Art. We went to see the Carl Bloch exhibit. It was super crowded but the paintings were amazing!

Here is a link a web page of information about Carl Bloch and pictures of his paintings.




This is one of Carl Bloch's paintings. A lot of his art work was and is used for Church publication. In part of the exhibit there was a section that showed Ensigns that used his art work.



After that exhibit we went over to this other small room where there were a few other works of art.



As you walk in there was this Massive Wall of Books! It was so crazy and cool! We all love the Carl Bloch exhibit but I think that our favorite was the books.( the pictures are in the wrong order)


Skyler Freaking out over the books!





Up close shot of how the books were stacked

The Massive wall of books!





After the Museum we were starving! We all went to The Pizza Factory in Provo! Oh man it is so so YUMMY! I think that we all just wanted the Bread Sticks!







After dinner we stopped by the Lehi Cemetery to see Grandma Jones. Oh I miss her so! Then we went to Grandpa's for a little bit. We got to see Becca, Brad, Zack, Abby, and Maggie. Oh they are so so cute! I love seeing them. Then Dad and I started asking Grandpa some questions about genealogy and it was great. I got a lot of good information to keep going on with what I am working on. Then we drove home. I was a great day!


1 comment: