Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friday the 13th!






Now I am not a superstitious person but it did not end up in my favor that day.






It started out really well, I got to sleep in, and i made Quiche and Brooke my roommate and i started our Pride and Prejudice marathon. It was great. we got part way through and decided we needed to take a break so we ate lunch and then ran to the store. It was such a beautiful day and my mom called and said that I needed to sit out side and soak up the sun. It sounded like a good idea so i did. well I got fried crispy. and at this point is where things went down hill..






The other bad thing to happen was Brooke and I got asked to go to a bonfire. It sounded fun but i was not really in the mood to go but Brooke really wanted to go. I should of listened to my gut.



We left for the bonfire at 8:30 and did not make it there until 10:10. The place changed like 5 times and we ended up getting lost and driving around almost the whole valley.






Now i am not going to let this freak me out for other Friday the 13Th's but I will defiantly listen to my gut next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment