Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Future Husband :)

A few weekends ago me and my mom were talking about the Royal Wedding and how excited we were to watch it and all the other hype that goes with it.


I think that Nils had enough of everyont talking about it and said something to the fact of "did you watch the Swedish royal wedding?"


we thought for a moment and then replied"was it on TV"


he said "yes"


and then we replied "here in the US"


and he said "no"


and that kind of the end of that.




Later something got brought up again and I asked him if there was a Prince of Sweden close to my age? to my sup rise his answer was YES! I kind of freaked out a bit and looked him up. Once i saw this...






I decided that he was my Future Husband! Wow he is just so so good looking! I grilled Nils for a while and tried to get details but he was no help. So I "googled" him and found out more. :)



As I was trying to find a picture of him at work to show the girls, i came across this funny website.. it is How to date a prince. com it is not really helpful but it is funny:)



Not that I am really going to marry him but He is great to look at!



Maybe one day I will be Royalty :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, he is cute! kinda reminds me of an Orlando Bloom...right? Anyway, I loved the pictures of Easter!! I miss you dearly and hope everythin is going well. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Love love love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete