Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fun Friday

Yesterday was a great day. It was my dads company party. We were able to go see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.



Oh my goodness it was so so good! I loved it. I think that it was the best out of all of them. :) The company gave us popcorn, candy, and a drink. Oh and the movie was in 3D. It was so wonderful. My dad's work is the best!

After the movie we wandered and shopped at the Gateway! I love the gateway at Christmas. It is so festive. we walked around for a while and looked in a bunch of shops. while my mom and dad were in a store me, DJ, Janice, and Skyler went into Rue 21. we found some fun things to try on..


DJ with Funky Glasses and Hat

Dad With a Polar Bear

(in another store, He LOVES Polar Bears)

Skyler with the nerd glasses
Skyler and DJ with their fun hats
Me with the nerd glasses
Then we went Jason Deli to Eat!! Oh we all love that place. It is so so good! One of the best parts is the Free Ice Cream:)
Then I have the most wonderful DAD in the world who bought me a Carmel Apple from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. OH I love them and I LOVE my Dad!
What a great day with family and to get into the Christmas spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment