Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Best Monday night in a long time :)

Last night I had one of the best nights I have had in a while. I only had to work for 3 hrs and got of at 4. Then I got a text about FHE and decided to go. me and emma went and it was one of the best FHE's we have been to in a long time. there were just a bunch of random people from the ward( about 20 of us total) we had a quick scripture and then we played some games. the first game was super fun and I had never heard of it before. what you did was everyone wrote down one Celeberity name on a piece of paper and put it in the pile. then one person read the names only twice and then we had to guess who wrote down what name. if you gess correctly then that person joined your team and you kept going. the last person to be guessed won. it was super fun. then we played another game which is called smurf. Oh man i don't think that i have laughed this hard in a long time. what happens is one person goes out of the room and they are it. the rest of the people decide on something that is the "smurf" and then the person who is it has to come in and ask us questions about what the "smurf" might be. one of our "smurfs" was excercising. so some of the questions were do you smurf with boys or girls? and an answer might be you can do it with both. the trick is to give vague and awkward answers so they have a hard time guessing it. the second "smurf" we did was smiling. and my favorite question and answer was... Q: " can you smurf at a funurel?" A: "you can it depends on who died." oh man we laughed so hard. the guys who played were such good sports. then we ate cookies and went home.

I also talked to a cute boy. I have been super scared to talk to this boy and the last time i tried i said something totally stupid. the funniest part is my mom giving me flurting advice.. it was to make "eye contact"(said in the tone from the movie "the ringer") touch his elbow, and to keep him talking about himself. I seriously was laughing so hard as she was telling me these things. For those of you who know me i am very bad at flurting. As my mom told me this week i get my flurting skill from my dad and not her. my mom is the BIGGEST flurt know to man. the rest of my family has this skill but not me. it is so hard for her to have me be 26 and not married espically since she has been trying since i was in high school. But i did talk to him and surrived and i did make "eye contact" so i guess we will see what happen. :)

After FHE I got a message from a girl in my old ward that she was going swing dancing. I have not been forever but i decided that i should go. so i did. it was super fun. Anthony(a kid in my ward) was there and he danced with me a few time and he is really good. I got to dance to my favorite line dance( save a horse ride a cowboy) it was so much fun. I can't wait to go back. :)

I have not had a good night out to just have fun and Laugh a ton with friends for a while. i am either at work or doing something else. it was so great and i am going to have to make time for it more often. it is good for the sole.

No comments:

Post a Comment