Monday, December 20, 2010

Cleaning

So I spent my Saturday Cleaning. We have winter cleaning checks today and so I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I did not really mind it was something that needed to be done and it always feels nice to have a clean house. I just wish it would stay that way. :)


I Scrubed out the fridge.. YUCK!!! Oh man there was so much nasty stuff that had been spilled all over and there was a TON of moldy food in there. I sprayed that baby down with antibacterial cleaner and tossed anything with mold. (I think someone was doing science experiment in there :) lol) I cleaned all the counters and cupboards in the kitchen, vacuumed the whole place and cleaned the bathroom.


I have noticed that i have a favorite cleaning product. It works so well and you can use it on just about everything..

I LOVE THESE! they are so great! they are soft on one side and scrubby on the other. I use them all the time. They are defiantly my favorite cleaning product! :)

Even though I did a lot of cleaning I was able to veg a little. While i was cleaning I watched part of the movies, She's all that, Last Holiday, First Daughter, Chasing Liberty and the jazz game. but i did take a break and watch all of 16 candles. Oh man I seriously love the 80's they were so great.

I dropped stuff of at DI, pick up a few things, went Grocery shopping and by the end of the night I crashed. I got into bed to fall a sleep when I saw the movie Free Willey was on and ended up staying up til midnight( Which for those of you who know lately i am out by 10:30 unless something is going on) I loved those movies growing up.

All in all it was a pretty good day off Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment