Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Logan :)

It is that time of year and for some reason it just has not felt like Christmas. But as it is getting closer we have been doing little things to help. On Monday Lindsey and I made this gingerbread house at FHE. :)

I think that it turned out pretty well for a last min thing. it is our shack with a garage. :) I really love our little orange car to go with it. (we were very very giggly when we made it. :) )


Emma Bought a tree for the apartment. it only cost 14 dollars and it is super cute. But as we put decorations on it it looked more and more like a charlie brown tree. :) I love it and think that it is so cute! It is perfect for a bunch of poor college students. :)

I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment