Monday, March 12, 2012

Gratitude


I was asked to give a talk in sacrament meeting on the 11th of March. I was excited but nervous at the same time. My topic was a blessing in disguise. My topic was from the For the Strength of Youth Pamphlet on Gratitude. I found so many wonderful things on gratitude. There were quotes, stories, life experiences and many more wonderful things. I am not sure if anyone else learned anything but I did. My testimony of Gratitude grew even more than what it was. I did find this one thing that is so wonderful. It is a Gratitude Challenge. It is so wonderful you just have to do the list below

• Write 10 living people you are grateful for.

• Write 10 people who have died you are grateful for.

• Write 10 physical abilities you are grateful for.

• Write 10 material possessions you are grateful for.

• Write 10 things about nature you are grateful for.

• Write 10 things about today you are grateful for.

• Write 10 places on earth you are grateful for.

• Write 10 modern-day inventions you are grateful for.

• Write 10 foods you are grateful for.

• Write 10 things about the gospel you are grateful for

I have learned so much as I do each of these.  I am truly grateful for all that I have and all the many blessings that I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment