Friday, August 12, 2011

Soul Surfer



My parents went and saw Soul Surfer when it came to Kaysville theater. After the called me and said that I had to see it. That it was so amazing. Well I could never get to the theater up here in Logan and when I went home I never could find the time.






The last week of July I was scheduled to work in Ogden to do some testing on a new program for work. I was done at 5 so that gave me extra time at night to play with my family. On July 28Th Dad, Mom, Me and Skyler went to the movies. Mom and Skyler saw Poppers Penguins and Dad and I went and saw Soul Surfer.



Oh man I was so so good! I SOBBED through the whole movie. It was so so good. It was so inspirational and had such a good message. It came out on DVD on Aug 2ND and I bought it! I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment