Friday, August 12, 2011

July 24th 2011

So, the 24th of July is one of my favorite Holidays. I love the history of the Pioneers, the fireworks, the day off, the time to spend with family and the celebration of 3 months til my birthday. :)

This year it was on a Sunday and it was my Beautiful Cousins Homecoming also.



I love this cute girl. She is so so sweet, kind, genuine, amazing and any other wonderful words. She just got home from her mission and I am so excited that she is back. I missed her so much. She served such a great mission and so many wonderful stories. After church we went back to their house and ate some wonderful Mexican food and chilled and talked with family. It was wonderful.


DJ knows a family from his mission that live really close to Aunt Sue's house so Dad, Mom, DJ and I went over to see them. they were so awesome. I loved their accent and their southern attitudes. It is so wonderful. So when we were trying to find their house we had to flip a Uie and we saw this sign. We were laughing so hard and I had to take a picture of it.


Seriously the could of spaced it out better or changed the color, but it makes for a good laugh.

Then we headed home to do Fireworks! DJ had some leftover and bought some of our favorites that we liked when we sold them. It was awesome! we invited the neighbors and they brought some fireworks too. we also had a bunch of neighbors just show up to see what all the noise was about. It was a great show and we had fun. I love Holidays and the family, friends and neighbor get togethers. :)






Massive amounts of fireworks



Me, Nate, Brooke, Logan




Neighbors!



No comments:

Post a Comment