Friday, August 12, 2011

Moving Day Again!


Ok so I think that since i started this blog that I have moved like 3 times. But oh well, such is my life. I moved again on Wednesday. Hopefully I can stay here for a while. This move felt like a bigger change for me. I moved to the west side of town and that makes a big difference. I am no longer on the Student side of town. the ward I moved into has people more my age and I am excited about that. I can pay monthly which is great and it comes with a pool, small gym, playground, basketball court and a lot of grass. It is a newer apartment then what i have been living in. I am excited but my life has been filled with a lot of change lately and i am not going to lie I am having a hard time with it.

Well Brooke and i got all the small stuffed moved before 1 on Wednesday and Mom, Dad, Skyler, Grandma and Grandpa came and helped with the rest. They are so amazing and I am truly grateful for them and all that they do for me. They put together my whole room. It is wonderful.
Here are the Pics below...






Love it! it is so cute and wonderful! Grandma said the next time I move I better have a Husband to help us. :) I hope so grandma, I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment