Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spencer Made it to Sierra Leone :)

Well Spencer made it to the mission home in Sierra Leone!

What a relief! I spent all of  Tuesday waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. He is only 6hr ahead of us and so I kept checking and hoping for conformation that he left or that he made it. I had my mom check her e-mail a few times and I kept checking his mission blog to see if they posted a picture. Well finally about 4:30 our time there was proof that he made it and I could relax. :)

I just love the kid so much and worry because he is such a 3rd world country and we know nothing about it. ( we were told not to look into it much or we would be scared.) I know that the Lord is protecting him and My faith is very Strong on that  but I am a worry wort.

For those who would like to see and find out what is happening in Spencer's mission their blog is http://www.sierraleonefreetownmission.blogspot.com/

Here are the pictures that were posted.



Yeah for Missionaries!

Love ya Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment