Friday, July 1, 2011

Zumba



In may I got a new calling. I am not the 2nd Counselor in our RS presidency. With this calling I get to plan fun activities! Yeah!! So we did a Zumba night. OH my goodness it was so so much fun! Our instructor was amazing and fun and full of life and boy can she move! I have never had so much fun exercising. :) I also don't think that I have sweated that much at one time in my whole entire life. She teaches for free and so i am going to go to her class. Yeah! If you have not tried it I HIGHLY recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Zumba!!! I just re-noticed your food blog. I totally forgot you were doing that. You have been hard at work! Have you ever read the Dessert series? If you haven't you would love them! Ask about them at Seagull or Desert. Anyway, there are a few recipes in her books and one of them is bacon ice-cream. Apparently she uses glazed bacon and it is Really good!
    Also, Your chicken nacho recipe... I make a recipe like that only instead of cream cheese you add a can of chicken stock. Then after it is cooked and shredded you add sour cream and cheese to it and put it over rice. It is so good! My family loves this meal. I will have to try it with the cream cheese. Love you! I hope all is well! And just for the record... I still have the hardest time looking at spencer. Are you SURE it is not D.J?

    ReplyDelete