Friday, April 22, 2011

Summer of Fun 2011

Me and my roommate Brooke came up with a list of fun things to do this summer since we are both staying in logan. If you have any other fun ideas to add to the list please let me know :)


Shiree and Brooke’s Summer of Fun 2011


• Food Trip/Salt Lake Temple
• Go to a concert
• Go to a Midnight Movie Showing
• Have Tie-die party
• Go to the Drive-In Movies
• Play Sand Volleyball
• Go Swimming/Bear Lake/ Waterskiing
• Have a Bonfire
• Have a Pride & Prejudice Movie Marathon
• Get a group and play Dress up Bowling
• Go Country Swing Dancing
• Have a Picnic at the park and Swing
• Play Night Games
• Get a Pedicure
• Go Ice Blocking down Old Main Hill
• Feed the Ducks
• Have a Lemonade Stand
• Clean the Sink at Angie’s
• Go to the Zoo @ Willow Park
• Go to Tony Grove
• Float the Logan River
• Eat Aggie Ice Cream
• Go to the Farmers Market
• Go to a Rodeo
• Meet Boys :)


I am so excited I think that it is going to be a GREAT summer!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! I want to add some of these to my list!

    ReplyDelete