Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Childhood Books

I am going to a baby shower tonight for a friend and the theme is to bring a book to help build their library. So I was trying to think of my most favorite childhood books and I up with....

OK this has to be one of the best books on the planet! It is so so cute and a great way to learn your ABC's. But I think that the best part is how my mom would read it to us. It was always so animated and fun. I bought it to give and I still secretly want to keep it. When I came home from the store I had to read it to my roommates and then at 10:00 last night my mom called to read me a bedtime story which was this book. it was great!


Now this book you have to read in a Grover voice! My mom was super good at it. It is such a cute book. I got it at walmart and it was super cheep. :)





Oh we all loved this book is is so so cute. and we loved it when they came out with the moose a muffin one also. it was cute.

I totally felt like I was 5 yesterday and I just wanted to sit down and have story time. How wonderful it is to be a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment