Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Roommates Ever!!!

I am almost willing to bet anyone that I have the Best Roommates Ever!!! Lindsey and Emma are two of my roommates and they are the bestest! This last week has been a very crazy week with a lot of random things that happen. I had a few rough days and each time one or both of them were there to help me or make me feel better.

we get along so great! one of my favorite memories that I wish I could of froze in time was on wednesday. now i have to do a little back story..... Sunday we were at home and did not really want to go to ward prayer but decided that it was the right thing to do. so we go and generally we play a game and so they had us put our names on sticky sheets. girls on pink and boys on blue. (i should have known someting fishy was going to happen....and i kind of did but i still did it... next time i will follow my gut.) well what the deal with the names is that they picked a girl and a boy and they had to go out for an "ice cream social" that week. And my name got picked. I got to go to ice cream with a kid in my ward named Spike. he picked me up and we went to aggie ice cream. we ate and talked and it was a lot of fun. he is a super nice guy and easy to talk to. my favorite thing is that he thought that i was 21 years old. it took everything i had not to die of laughter when i saw the look on his face when i told him that i turned 26 in a week.
so when i was getting ready for my "ice cream social" lindsey was getting ready too. she had a date with curtis.(I love her and curtis together... they are the cutest couple ever) so we had fun making sure what matched and looked good. I ended getting home before Lindsey and curtis and when i did Emma was watching here favorit tv show of all time..America's Funniest Videos... but she muted it and was so sweet in asking me about my date aks ice cream social. it was fun to tell her. then i went into my room and when lindsey came home she came in and sat on my bed and we talked about our dates and then emma came in and we just chatted and laughed. It was the best night ever!!
Then on Friday i was a mess. it was a combination of things but lindsey came in and she just listend to me and let me cry and we tried on shoes and she just made everthing better.
I found out on sunday that emma is an angel. Oh i just love her.

I am truly grateful for my roommates and i know that my Heavenly Father put me with them for a reason and I am so so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Shiree!! I am so glad that you have such great roommates to "take care" of you! :)

    ReplyDelete