Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beauty & the Beast



I got a coupon for $10.00 off the Blue-ray/DVD combo and I could not pass this up. I was at Wal-mart getting some Halloween decorations...(which is a completly different story) and as I look at the movie so many memories from my past came up.


For those of you who truly know me I am a Cinderella fan. I think I became a fan when my Uncle Allen gave me the nickname "Cindy" becaue I was helping my cousins do there chores so that we could play. :) the nick name stuck for a while and then I was a cinderella fan. I got to go to disneyland all three years of highshool and i have a picture of me with Cinderella each time. I would wait paitently with the 5 year old girls and get my picture. :)


As I went home and Watched Beauty & the Beast the flood of memories came back to me and I used to be a huge Belle fan. I Remember when I turned 8 I had a beauty and the beast party and i remember getting a belle pillow. I also love all the music and that it said my name in the movie.


Well I am enjoying my movies and memories. i just wish i had a blueray in order to see all the special features but its ok i will surrive. :)

1 comment:

  1. I bought it but haven't watched it yet. I got if for Kayla for Christmas!!! I can't wait to watch it. I loved Beauty and the Beast. You can't beat the old classic disney movies! Now I just need them to release Lion King and Aladin. Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete