Saturday, August 7, 2010

Car Accident




On thursday night about 7:15 pm I was in a car accident. I had just gotten off work and was going to go home. I pulled up to turn left out of the parking lot. there was a huge truck and a camper trailer attached to the truck parked on the side of the road. it was blocking all view of the lane closest to me. i was trying very carefully to see around it. i saw a car pass and so i creeped up to see around the truck for any other cars when there was a Motercycle. and BAM!!! the accident. Can i just say how bad i HATE the sound of crashing metal. So the guy on the motor cycle tried to stop and i had stopped. Good news He is ok and so am I.

I have to say how truly greatful that we are both ok and for all the nice people who came to help. There was one super lady who stayed with me for a long time to make sure i was ok then she bought me some chocolate and a card. she is an angel. there were many angel that night, like the lady that called brooke for me. But some of the best angels were the guy on the motor cycle and his family.

He was just as worried about me just as much as i was about him. He even called me to make sure i was ok. He ended up with just being sore and some road rash. Luckily he had helmet on and that he could slow down. i felt really bad though i found out that he had only had his motorcycle for 3 days.

I ended up with a ticket for failing to yeild when merging..... Sadness.

But i am also lucky to have the bestest brother in the world. He is going to fix my car and take care of me. he is the bestest.

I am very lucky to have broooke up here with me so she could take care of me and also Logan(my future brother in law) was great. he works at firehouse pizza(yum) and he made us come and eat. he also gave us a foozkie and my half had carmel and brookes did not. he is amazing.

I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm SO glad you're ok!! I love you. Do you need anything? We need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're ok sweetie!!! you do have great brothers and sisters! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are okay. It sucks though that you ended up with a ticket when it really wasn't your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear you are okay. The Lord new what he was doing when he gave us families.

    ReplyDelete