Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brooke's Engaged










Happiness!!! On Saturday the 24th of July Brookie got engaged. logan proposed at the Eclipse concert. He has an amazing voice and talked to the guys and they let him sing with them on a song. it was done very well. the crazy part was that EVERYONE knew but brooke. the hardest part was waiting, and waiting. during the concert my leg started shaking because I could not wait any longer. (if you want to see pictures brooke has them posted on her facebook page. )



But on the way there my Aunt Melinda got hit by a car on the freeway. it was crazy but everyone ended up to be ok and they all made it to the concert.
They are getting married October 9th in the SLC Temple:)

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog looks great! It took me two years to get my blog where I wanted it to be. I want to know all the juicy details on Brookes wedding. Have they picked an exact date? I am assuming Jan is taking the pictures.I wish I could be there. I would Jan if she wouldn't mind me following her. I have started doing photography and I am trying to learn as much as I can. I already have possibly two weddings to do in October that are letting me "practice" with them. I am doing it for free while I am still learning everything.
    How are you doing, really? We need to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so excited for her!! Miss you! How's the planning going?

    ReplyDelete