Saturday, July 24, 2010

90 Days to a Better Shiree

Ok so My roommate Lindsey found and article by Elder Marvin J Ashton. It was in the April 2010 Ensign. It is titled Becoming a Quality Person Now. I had been thinking of doing this in my own life before I read the article. So I have exactly 90 days til my 26th birthday. I have decided that I am going to try to become a better me in 90 days. The things that I am trying to improve on are not big but I feel that they will improve me and my life. They are things like
  • Eating Healthy
  • Going to the Temple 1 or 2 a month
  • Read my Scriptures Every Day
  • Say my Prayers Every Day
  • Give Service once a week
  • Do my VT
  • Fulfil my callings
  • Excercise 2-3 times a week
  • Attend Institute
  • Try to be a Happy Person

I did a trail run of these things this last week and for the things that i was able to do made a big difference. My week went very different. I enjoyed it. So i am going to try my hardest to keep it up. I hope that since I have written in down and that it is out there that it will keep me on track.

I am excited and hope that everyone has a great Pioneer Day!!! Yeah for Fireworks!!!! and Eclipse :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you!!! I'm glad you have a blog now! Good for you trying to be better! I need to do all of those things on your list too. Maybe I'll try them out too.

    ReplyDelete