Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February

So, I have not gotten better at updating my blog. Here is February in a nut shell. Skyler turned 11 and we had a huge family dinner with cake and Ice Cream. It was a blast.


Valentines was spent working and then Skyler and I had a Heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns and he did not realize it was a heart. :)  LOL Mom and Dad went to the neighbors for a party and Spencer and DJ took dates to the Dessert Star Play House and had a blast.

On the 15th Spencer went thru the Bountiful Temple for his own endowments. It was so wonderful that he could do that and we could all be there for him.

I also got a Job promotion in the middle of February. I am now a Loan Interviewer. I am learning a lot and have a ways to go but I love it.

March Is more eventful and posts will come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment